CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Eric's Photography

















Eric got a nice camera for Christmas last year, and he has taken some really neat pictures this year. It seems he is always in the right place at the right time and is developing a good eye. I guess it's easy to take scenery and wildlife pictures when you hike 25 miles up the canyon! These are pictures we had blown up and framed for the open class exhibit at the fair. He got a blue and a red ribbon! I'm so proud of him for exploring new talents and his artistic side.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Anna!! I linked to you from Carrie - I thought I would say hello! Crazy Crazy blogging world. I hope you enjoy it!
You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how much Kinley has changed since we would see each other at Ms. Terry's field trips.
Good Luck and Congrats on the soon to be new addition. How fun for all of you!

My blog is private so email me at jessicadriggs@hotmail.com that is if you'd like an evite.
Check back soon!

Oh and sweet pictures Eric! Seriously, I LOVE pictures.