CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Fun

We have tried to squeeze in as much camping as we can this summer, and yes, we've even gone in the rain! We load up the camper with the bikes, ropes, bow and arrows, BB gun, plenty of targets, lots of food, and throw in the horses sometimes too! Camping is the best part of summer and I can't get enough!
Remy loves his "spotted horse" Coyote.

I still get to do most of the thing I used to....just in "mommy fashion"--ya know, short horse rides, skiing on the bunny hill, slow hikes.....but I wouldn't trade it for a thing. We are so lucky that the kids are learning to enjoy all of the same things we do.

Eric and the kids have spent a lot of time practicing. The target they shoot at is a deer, and always makes passer-by's take a second look.

Yep, boots and capris!





1 comments:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

Looks like lots of summer fun!!