CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The "Duke" Horses


The best thing about living where we are is our neighbor/landlord/friend. He is so good to us. Remy's favorite thing to do is go feed on the "Duke Horses" with Roy. The horse's names are Duke and Ben, and so now Remy thinks all horse's that pull wagons, or work teams, are called "Duke Horses". He gets so excited when he sees the horses in the barn. When we say grace at dinner, his only request is for "Roy to get the Duke horse's out"! He is so cute and will always remember feeding on the sleigh.




1 comments:

Carie Beard said...

I love that post! Those are some cute pictures! We just went for a ride on Sunday and had a blast. I wish we were home:( I am glad you are enjoyingmy dad...I think he is the greatest!

Love ya!