I can't believe Christmas and New Year's has come and gone and the kids are back in school. We too had a great Christmas, although it seemed a little hard to get in the spirit this year. I even took my decorations down early (just call me Debbie-Downer....). Just like everyone else with family around, we spent time with family during the Holidays. Fun to have lots of people and kids around...crazy too.
Eric and his brothers on Christmas Eve....no wonder we have a hard time telling them apart sometimes!.
The Baler Grandkids!
We too braved the blizzard on Christmas Day...busting snowdrifts in my Suburban on our way to Alta to spend time with the Williamson's. Can I just say... I LOVE MY CAR! Remy even got a chance to use his brand-new shovel!
The Williamson Grandkids
While the Holidays seemed a little different this year, I don't think my kids felt the same way...or at least I hope not. It must not have been too bad for them, last night Remy told me, "We have to go to bed early tonight so Santa can come!" Ha! Wish that I could use that to get him to bed every night! He also wanted me to put the Christmas Tree back up! Sorry, Buggy, no go...I think I will still be cleaning up pine needles next Christmas! It was especially fun to see how their personalities influenced Christmas morning.
Kinley wanted to hurry and open everything up at once and THEN play with her toys.
While Remy opened something and wanted to play with it BEFORE moving on.
And poor Wylie just ended up in the middle of it all!
I hope everyone enjoyed the season. Now on to New Year's Resolutions!

1 comments:
pretty cute pics! looks like fun.
Post a Comment