I can't believe time has gone so quickly. I promised myself to be more aware of the everyday little things that Wylie does. Sometimes, I think I'm really good because we just sit together and connect. I read somewhere that the best way to do that is by using all the senses...smelling him, (hopefully it's good), touching him (his cheeks are so soft and spongy), seeing him (his beautiful eyes), hearing him talk (yep, does that lots), and tasting (yep, when I kiss his cheeks :). He continues to be a good baby and we are enjoying him lots. We still don't have a great schedule, although I can count on atleast three good blow-out diapers every morning, but here are a few of things that have been going on lately! Enjoy!
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he's so big.What a cutie! They grow up so fast don't they.
He is getting so big and even more handsome! I wish I could have talked to you longer the other day. Come out and lets go to lunch one day! Love ya!
PRETTY CUTE POSTS!!
Post a Comment