Okay...so I know I am biased, but isn't she the cutest little cowgirl ever! Kinley did so great in her first rodeo queen contest. She really didn't even want to win because she would have to ride her horse in the parade and she wanted to get candy instead :-s. She didn't win, but she did get up in front of a crowd, perform her speech perfectly from memorization, answered all of her impromptu questions, modeled her clothes, wore a teeny bit of makeup, let me do her hair, and did a reining pattern on her horse...we are so proud of her!
3 days ago

5 comments:
WOW! She looks so cute! She looks just like you! Miss ya!
That is SO fantastic! I am so proud of her and her mama! I love you and miss you guys, seeing your beautiful daughter and hearing that story makes me homesick for you guys! Hope all is well! PS you definatley are NOT bias, she IS the cutest!
she looks darling!! And what about all those curls! Love the shirt too.
She is so CUTE! How fun to have her doing contests like you used to!! And yah, what's the point of a parade without candy?!
that is the cutest little cow girl ever! you should be so proud of her! what a great accomplishment for a little girl!
Post a Comment