CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

We're still heerreee.....

Yes, we are still alive...wet, but here! I just haven't seem to have found the time to blog (besides, my computer is really slow and it takes too long!). Here are a few updates- minus the pictures, but I'll try and upload some soon!

It's been raining...

Kinley's last coach pitch game is tonight. She has had a blast and hits at least once every game.

Remy follows us to baseball...although he always manages to come away with some of the treats meant for the players. He is super glad to have Kinley home from school. Dad finally pulled one of the dude horses out of winter pasture, now Remy has his very own paint horse named "Coyote". He told me, "Now I'm so happy because I've always wanted my own spotted horse and now I have one!"

It's been raining...we're starting to grow webbed toes......

Wylie is huge! I don't know how much, I was waiting until his 8 month well-baby...but they've changed the immunization schedule so he doesn't have to get shots again until 1 year old, so we won't be going into the doctor (at least any planned visits). He did take a couple of steps last week too! Its' horrible...he has three bottom teeth, and one on the top trying to come through....he had an ear infection and pink eye...is over baby food and likes to eat whatever we are having....has discovered how to clap his hands (on purpose) and now really likes Pee-A-Boo!

It's been raining...now we're growing webbed fingers......

We've started swimming lessons, spent 5 days in Oregon....had a ballet recital...the rodeo queen contest is this weekend...tried camping (got wet)....been riding horses as much as possible...been on three hikes, one 8 mile mountin bike ride....and looking at the treadmil...working...keeping up with the mud.....

Oh yeah, and did I tell you its been raining! Oh well, I think we've finally cowboyed up...the kids are playing outside in the rain right now!

Hope all is well with everyone...

0 comments: