CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

The bag is packed....



and in the car ready to go! We are so ready for this baby! Kinley still hopes with all her might that it is a "baby sister" and Remy loves to kiss my belly and wish for a "baby brother". I am only 37 weeks, so it could be a while (I have to keep reminding myself of that), but my belly is huge! I am definately bigger than I have been with any pregnancy and it's all in my gut. Plus, the thing must be doing handstands on my groin and the head is so far down I think my bladder is the size of a quarter! The kids keep exclaiming, "Wow, Mom, you're belly got even bigger!" (Thanks for that) and Eric just laughs at my "gut" and you should have seen Adam's face the last time he got the full side-view! It was hilarious! This is the only picture of this pregnancy (third baby anybody?) but it documents it pretty well and I swear I am trying to tilt my pelvis in and not arch my back!

3 comments:

Carie Beard said...

Thanks for posting the pic! I LOVE IT!!! You are so cute and I can't wait to see the little one. Good Luck and I will be waiting for your call.

Jessica said...

Anna I think you look so cute. I know you will love those pictures later in life. Can't wait to hear and see pictures. Good Luck with everything!

Bagley Bunch said...

Awesome pictures!! I remember the whole sway back thing!! Congrats on your new little one--hope to see him soon.