Kinley is at soccer, Remy is outside, and Wylie is sleeping (humm...funny how he does more of that during the day than night:) so I thought I would hurry and post a few pictures. I'm not sure how to organize my pictures and posts to look nice and neat- I'm just thankful for a few minutes of air. Kinley is adapting so well, of course. She loves to cuddle him and pick out his clothes. Remy is doing ok, he is a little rough and doesn't understand the whole "fragile" thing, but he likes to love on him and sings to him too. Although, Wylie peed on Remy in the hospital, and so Remy will only hold him for small amounts of time and then Remy has to check to make sure "the baby didn't pee on me!" Anyway...thanks everyone for your love and support...see you....sometime.....
3 days ago

6 comments:
Congratulations!!! Your little boy is so cute(handsome)!
What a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations--great looking family. See you soon!!
I'm so glad you have a blog. Heather just told me about it today so I had to check it out. Your kids are so adorable, isn't it wonderful to add a new baby to the mix (CRAZY, but wonderful!) I hope things are going well and that you are able to get some sleep. I am planning on bringing you guys dinner next Monday, I hope that works for you! I will talk to you soon.
ANNA! I'm so glad you found me! Oh. My. Gosh. You had a BOY! And Wylie is such a cute name. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stay updated - even though we live in the same place we never see each other! I hope you are feeling well - congratulations!
He is so cute and I love his name. The picture of Kinley and Wylie is so fun. I'm sure she will be awesome help. I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations
Congratulations Anna, I guess it just took you blogging about the belly to get him to come out. It is such a sweet picture of Kinley and the baby.
I saw your blog on Carie's and had to check it out. Good luck with the new addition.
Post a Comment