Wylie Burr Baler! Born 9-9-08 at 11:11 pm! We are so truly blessed, everything has gone so smoothly and he is perfect! My water broke while I was watching Kinley play soccer. Luckily, my mom had decided to come watch Kinley, so she stayed with the kids and I drove over to the hospital. I had to text Eric to tell him my water broke, he had just sat down in his tree stand for a good hunt in an elk wallow with sign all over! Ha! Luckily, he made it with time to spare (I think he probably ran out and drove too fast). It was just Eric and I in the delivery room this time and I can't tell you how supportive he was, he was so good to me. He still didn't look, but he did cut the cord. Wylie came out bruised and blue, but with ten fingers, ten toes and a definite little boy part!
3 days ago

1 comments:
I am so excited and happy for you! He is adorable and I can't wait to see him. I am thinking of you every day adn promise I will get up there as soon as I can. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment