CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hike


I think we are slowly making it out of la-la-land and adapting. I still haven't figured out a routine, although I have figured it takes us atleast an extra half hour to get out of the house:) But we are feeling good and ready to get out and about so the other day I went with a friend on a hike with the kids. We only packed a few snacks because we didn't think the kids would go very far, but we ended up hiking for 2 hours! They would have gone farther but they were hungry! It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. Wylie slept perfectly in the pack, and the kids were able to burn off some energy.

It is amazing how quickly we do adapt. I think we spent the first two weeks in awe, the birth a new baby is never "just another day" and I think those two weeks of awe are meant to remind us of all our blessings and the power of greater things. That's how it was for us, then all the sudden it just seemed like Wylie was always a part of us and it was weird to try and think of times when he wasn't here.

1 comments:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

you are a fast poster!! Cute pics, Wylie's rolls are pretty cute!