CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pictures

Luckily, before the big snow storm, I got the kids out to take a few pictures. We found the coolest log in the creek bed on our property in Felt. It made a great prop and play place! The kids did pretty good; Wylie of course didn't wake up until Remy was way past having fun and being cooperative, and we had to keep getting in and out of the truck to contend with the rain. But oh, aren't they cute! Kinley had a great time. She is very photogenic and could have taken pictures all night long!


Remy had more fun throwing rocks. I kept trying to tell him to move his head/shoulder/hand left or right and he wouldn't cooperate and then I remembered he doesn't even remember left or right!

3 comments:

Carie Beard said...

You did great on the pics! Your kids are so cue!

Lataun said...

Hi Anna,

I stumbled onto your blog! I've been wondering how you are doing lately. Did your mom tell you we ran into her in Mexico...crazy@! Talk to you soon, Lataun

btw...the pics are great. I had intentions of getting some taken and never got it done...now all the flowers are dead and trees are bare..maybe next year.

Honeycombs said...

Anna your kids are so cute. I love the last picture of Remy. He looks like such a fun little boy.
Jamie