CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Thigh Rolls



Neither of my other two kids ever had one ounce of fat-they were, and still are -string beans! But Wylie is proving to be his own person already, complete with thigh rolls and pudgy cheeks! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE it, and I had to get a picture (just in case they go away). He was my biggest baby and is filling out quickly (he should be, he still eats every 2 hours)! Isn't he cute! While I know it's not a lot, at least now I can say I had a baby with a little chub (at least more than his siblings)!

2 comments:

Bagley Bunch said...

I love them just as well! Cute pictures.

Carie Beard said...

I am glad you took a picture and really glad you shared them! He is soo cute and I love the rolls also!