Holy cow! I can't believe I haven't posted anything in 4 weeks! Wow! Well, in my defense, we have been really busy.I started back to work, Eric spent a week in Canada hunting, we had two birthday parties, a baby shower, and Thanksgiving too! Let me start at the beginning...
Our first party was for Kinley's 7th birthday. We had a party at our house for the girl's in Kinley class. I picked them up from school and brought them back. Nine first grader's spent the afternoon painting, potting flower's, eating, and playing games! I think they had a blast, and I have to say that I think it went well and it was amazing how well they all got along. The party was a flower theme, I was quite proud of the "flower" balloons I made. The cake I made was a nightmare, I will definately leave the cake decorating to Aunt Katie (see below).
After her birthday party, Eric left for Canada and we spent the week in and out of the house. It was so nice to have Grandma and Grandpa around to help with the kids, especially since I was back to work. Kinley and I planned on taking Birthday cupcakes to her class on Wednesday before school got out for Thanksgiving Break (Kinley felt bad the boys missed her birthday party), but Kinley started throwing up about 1/2 hour into school! Poor thing...unfortuantley, it was a sign of things to come.
3 days ago

1 comments:
love the balloons! did you make them?
Post a Comment