CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Shower

On Friday, I conquered the crowds of "Black Friday". I was at WalMart at 5:05 am. It wasn't as bad as I thought, and I did hit on a couple of really good deals. More importantly, I learned a few techniques for next year.

Then on Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had a baby Shower for Aunt Robbi. They are expecting their first baby in Febuary, and we threw a party for her when all of her family was here. It was great to visit with friends and to see the excitement a new baby brings.
Aunt Katie went all out again and made this beautiful cake for Robbi. I think all Katie has done in the last couple days was bake! We also had a chocolate fondue set, it was so yummy.

2 comments:

jrnelson said...

Anna, it's been a while since I have done much blogging! About the sling. I make my slings, they are pretty easy and such a life and back saver!! I would love to make one for you if you want one. If you get the fabric I will get the rings and make it for you. I don't make it out to town much so I buy all my fabric from fabric.com. They have high quality fabric and a large selection. It is more pricey than say Walmart but works better. I usully go to the apparel section and then click on retro & mod prints. Let me know!

jrnelson said...

Oh, you will need about 2 to 2.25 yards of fabric.