CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pool Party

The last thing we did over the last few weeks was celebrate Kinley's birthday at Green Canyon with friends and family. We had a great time swimmining, eating, and visiting. Even Wylie got in the pool! Too bad that flu bug hit again, Remy started throwing up again during dinner and it has made the rounds since then. We can now add two of Kinley's friends and Grammie to the list of those who've had the bug. Uggh!



We were so glad all of Kinley's cousin's made it.



After the diaster of cake I made for her other birthday, it was a good thing Aunt Katie had already planned on this beautiful Castle Cake. We loved it. Thanks Aunt Katie for making something so special for Kinley.


I can't believe she is already 7. As we all know, time flies so fast. I am sad to see it go so quickly, but I am so excited to continue to watch her grow.



1 comments:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

love the picture of you two--very cute! Katie is quite the cake maker-very nice!