CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jimmi Lynn

Jimmi Lynn Williamson was born March 1. Robbi had to have a C-Section, we were all so excited! For me, it was really hard to watch other nurses and doctors take care of her and the baby....I don't like sitting back to watch. Kinley could hardly keep to herself, all she kept saying was how excited she was to have another girl around and since Wylie wasn't a baby sister, Jimmi Lynn could be her baby sister! Remy was so quiet, he didn't get to see Robbi at all the day she had the baby or right after because of the section, and all he could say was "Is Robbi alright?" He loves her so much.Now I know Wylie isn't so small. Jimmi was actually bigger than Wylie was when he was born, but she seems so little! Amazing how quickly we forget.
Remy loves to give "cheek hugs".
Finally, a baby sister.

Part of the fun was watching my little brother during the whole process. I have to say, my mom and Katie and I trained him well. He is such a good husband and father.....and uncle too! You can check out their blog too, I have it linked on mine.
Welcome, Jimmi Lynn to one crazy family!




3 comments:

Carie Beard said...

What a beautiful baby. I am so happy for them. Thanks for sharing your pics.

davidandmeganbeard said...

Wow That's awesome about Adam and Robbi! I can't beleive they have a baby they still seem like little kids! She's a cutie! Your kids are so cute and growing like all kids do, too fast! We really need to get together soon, You guys should plan a weekend up here this summer! Bring your bikes and stuff it would be so fun!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey it is Kortnee Woolstenhulme.. I just wanted to tell you that you were an awesome nurse when Sage was in the hospital. Thank you for all of the help and care. My blog is private but if you want an invite send your email to littlered_pa@yahoo.com