CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Remy

OOPPS! I don't have anything recent of poor Remy..my bad. But here are a few updates on my buggy:

*He has stopped wearing pull-ups at night and so far so good. He was ready and kept asking me if he could just wear undies, so I figured he was ready. Too bad I just bought two big things of pull-ups!

*Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Easter candy. I bought a bunch and stashed it in my own private stash so it wouldn't be raided by you-know-who. Well, the other day Remy was in the kitchen and I hear, "Ah Ha! That is what I wanted!" The little stink found me out! It was pretty cute.

*He found a bow of Eric's the other day and he says, "Wow, look at that beauty!" He goes out almost every day (weather cooperating) to shoot his bow at the target by himself. He loves it best when Eric goes out with him, and he informed me the other day he would teach me "how to shoot a bow and arrow!" Eric's dream is coming true!


*Remy and Grandpa spend a lot of time together. They go feed the cows and then Dad takes him for doughnuts. They have even been to "saddle town" a couple of times (the local feed/tack shop). Remy can't wait for the weather to get better so he can go ride the horses!

Finally, he is such a loving boy. Loves to kiss me and give me hugs, play with my hair, and tells me nice things all the time. He is so kind to our family. He asks about Kinley all day, and plays and loves Wylie too.

0 comments: