CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kinley

To catch up on one pretty girl:

On the last day of winter sports, the school always has a ski race. The Evan Floyd Memorial race was a couple of weeks ago, and Kinley won first place! I was probably more nervous than her, because I thought she missed a gate! I really down played it, but in the end she did really well. I was so proud of her because she was such a good sport and kind to others.
Thanks dad, because none of us would be able to enjoy skiing as much as we do without you. I am always proud of the things you have accomplished in your life and grateful for the many, many opportunities you have given all of us. Doesn't she have the ski racer look? Too cute!

Her school jump-athon was last week. If you ask her, she won. But what she fails to say is that she tied with two other girls AND she only held the jump rope in her right hand while jumping AND by the end she was barely even lifting her feet off the floor! They allowed that, but I felt like she was cheating because she can do it the right way....I guess it was a good thing I wasn't a judge!

I was remembering how I blogged about Kinley bring home 2 whole books to read at night....ha! The rest of you were probably laughing! She is bringing home 5 or 6 books a night! But now she reads them all by herself so it's not so bad! She loves to read, and I am very grateful for that.

0 comments: